Dear ALL Hospitality Business Students!

Are you a driven student looking for a challenge and to become more involved with The School of Hospitality Business? Now is your time!

The Hospitality Association (HA) is the parent organization that oversees the 9 hospitality business clubs and 3 main events for The School. HA takes pride in helping students grow to become successful leaders, gain industry experience and enhance their career opportunities. We are looking for students who are passionate about hospitality business and are willing to put in a full-time commitment for the 2019-2020 school year.

Attached are the Application Forms for the Executive Board of the clubs and events, including HA Executive Board. Read the "Available Club Positions Descriptions" to determine which positions are available. Then complete the application for each position, attach your resume, and follow the instructions on each application.

Turn in all applications by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 8, 2019 to the designated club or to The School of Hospitality Business Office, Room 232 Eppley.

We will hold elections for all Executive Board club positions on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 starting at 5:00 pm in Berkey Hall room 122. A schedule of each club’s time slot is below, additional clubs will be added soon.

1481901198319_Capture.JPG