Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Transforming the Field of Entrepreneurship

[log in to unmask]&job=3711498&ymlink=346497213&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eusasbe%2Eorg">

Transforming the Field of Entrepreneurship

2019 California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference

The Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University invites you to our Sixth Annual California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference. Join us for three days of meaningful experiences that will transform your approach as professional educators and researchers. In our efforts to bring transformation to the field of entrepreneurship, we have invited key leaders to equip you with tools and ideas for advancing curriculum design, experiential learning, contemporary research as well as using Gallup’s Strengths and Design Thinking.

[log in to unmask]&job=3711498&ymlink=346497213&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Flavincenter%2Esdsu%2Eedu%2Fprograms%2FEntrepreneurship%2DConference%2FConferenceAgenda2019%2Ephp">Click here to see the full agenda >>

In addition to the core conference, we decided to bring back the Pre-Conference Baja Entrepreneurship Experience! During this tour, we will explore the emerging entrepreneurship climate currently taking place in Baja California. Our journey that day ends in Guadeloupe Valley, considered the Napa Valley of Mexico. Registration for the Entrepreneurship Baja Experience is $119 and includes transportation on both sides of the border, lunch and wine tasting. Simply select the “Pre-Conference Baja Entrepreneurship Experience” button for an additional $119 to maximize your overall conference experience.

In our pre-conference day this year on April 11th, we will have insightful sessions sharing our knowledge and process regarding our incubator, our revenue generating internship program as well as the program framework for our “quasi” entrepreneurship honors cohorts (45 students) which participate in our two year program.

We invite you to attend and engage at our next conference to become a part of the shift of how entrepreneurship education is being researched and taught. To register now, please click on the link below.

What: California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference

Dates: April 11th (Pre-con), 12th, and 13th, 2019

Location: San Diego State University, San Diego, CA

Cost: $349

[log in to unmask]&job=3711498&ymlink=346497213&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Flavincenter%2Esdsu%2Eedu%2Fprograms%2FEntrepreneurship%2DConference%2F2019%2DConference%2Ephp">Link to register

USASBE is an inclusive community advancing entrepreneurship education through bold teaching, scholarship and practice.

USASBE | 1214 Hyland Hall, 800 W. Main St. | University of Wisconsin-Whitewater | Whitewater, WI 53190 | 262.472.1449 | [log in to unmask]&job=3711498&ymlink=346497213&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eusasbe%2Eorg">www.usasbe.org