Hi there,

Out of town due to graduation, I have one bedroom out of a 2B1B apartment
at Trappers Cove available for sublease (6/1/19 - 7/31/19). The rent is
$397/month. safe and quite. Bus Route 20 leaves every 30 min at rush hours
and there are several markets along the way. It's very convenient to pick
up some fruits, meat...Or you could drive to school. it takes you about 10
min to get to school.

If you are interested, please sent me an email!

Best,
Adam