Just a gentle and final reminder about the Early Bird Registration Deadline for the AIB UKI 2019 conference, which is 4th April 2019 (midnight, GMT). For details, please see the email below.
I would also take this opportunity to remind you about the International Business Pedagogy Workshop – a pre-conference event before the conference. Please see below links for further details:
Finally, please also note the following academic positions/vacancies in International Business at the University of Sussex Business School. Deadlines approaching.
AIB UK&I 2019 Conference Chair
First of all, thank you for a great response to the AIB UKI 2019 conference in submitting your papers and participating in the peer review process. I look forward to meeting many of you all at the conference.
A gentle reminder that the Early Bird Registration Deadline (4th April 2019 midnight GMT) is fast approaching.
The registration details are on this link: https://www.aib-uki.org/registration-and-fees.html
Please make sure to book your accommodation at one of the lovely seafront hotels in Brighton. Follow the accommodation page of our website for the same: https://www.aib-uki.org/accomodation.html. The nearest airport to Brighton is London Gatwick Airport, and is about a 30 minute train journey away from Brighton. London Heathrow Airport is better connected internationally, and is about 2 hours away.
46th Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter Conference
25 – 27 April 2019, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
Theme: Multinational Enterprises and their Non-market Social and Political Strategies
Keynote Speakers: Professors Jonathan Doh, Thomas Lawton and Steven McGuire.
While we focus on this theme, we welcome papers in ALL areas of international business. Our tracks are as follows:
1. International Business Strategy and Organisation (Track Chairs: John Child and Linda Hsieh)
2. Economic Geography of International Business (Track Chairs: Fragkiskos Filippaios and Irina Gokh)
3. Global Value Chains and International Business (Track Chairs: Roger Strange and John Humphrey)
4. International Business, Innovation and Knowledge Flows (Track Chairs: Nigel Driffield and Yong Yang)
5. SMEs and International Entrepreneurship (Track Chairs: Margaret Fletcher and Giovanna Magnani)
6. Internationalisation from and to Emerging Markets (Track Chairs: John Da Silva Luiz and Palitha Konara)
7. Finance and Corporate Governance in International Business (Track Chairs: Chris Jones and Yama Temouri)
8. Political risk and International Business-Government relationships (Track Chairs: Tazeeb Rajwani and Vikrant Shirodkar)
9. International Business, CSR and Sustainable Development (Track Chairs: Stephen Brammer and Steven Brieger)
10. International Human Resource Management and Cross-cultural Issues (Track Chairs: Alexander Mohr and Norifumi Kawai)
11. International Marketing (Track Chairs: Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki and Georgios Batsakis)
12. Research Methods in International Business (Track Chairs: Agnieszka Chidlow and Maria Karafyllia)
Please visit our conference website for details: https://www.aib-uki.org/conference.html
Conference Chair: Vikrant Shirodkar
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.