Dear colleagues,

The AIB Fellows are a group of distinguished scholars who have been recognized for their outstanding contributions to both our association and the international business field as a whole. Each year, a new cohort of researchers is selected to join their ranks. Please help us to congratulate our 2019 inductees:

Maria Tereza Leme Fleury, Fundação Getúlio Vargas

Gary Knight, Willamette University

Lilac Nachum, City University of New York

Rebecca Reuber, University of Toronto

Saeed Samiee, University of Tulsa

Arjen van Witteloostuijin, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

In addition to selecting individuals to be honored with AIB’s prestigious annual awards, the Fellows are regularly tasked with leading special initiatives and developing cutting-edge content for our annual conference series.

To learn more about our Fellows, their accomplishments, and ongoing contributions to AIB, visit aib.to/fellows.

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat