Dear colleagues,

There are a number of key positions advertised for our Comparative and International business group, which is part of the People, Management and Organisations Division at the Alliance Manchester Business School.

Positions are available at Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Professor levels.

Successful candidates will join our growing international business team and benefit from a vibrant research environment.

If interested, you can contact some of the senior members of the group, including Professors Mario Kafouros, Rudolf Sinkovics, Pei Sun, Mo Yamin, Xiaoke Zhang, Olli Kuivalainen or myself.

Details about the posts can be found here:

One fixed term teaching lecturer position (closing date 16/05/19):

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17182&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

For Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions in International Business (part of the PMO Division) (closing date 21/05/19):

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17196

(IB particulars available at the bottom of the HR page)

For Chair in International Business (part of the PMO Division) (closing date 21/05/19):

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17203

(IB particulars available at the bottom of the HR page)

Best wishes,

Axele

Axèle Giroud | Professor of International Business

Alliance Manchester Business School | The University of Manchester | Room 5.060 AMBS | Booth Street West | Manchester M15 6PB | +44 (0) 161 3066593