SPEED MENTORING FOR WOMEN IN AIB (WAIB)

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

*Few Places left

Building on the inaugural session at AIB Minneapolis 2018, AIB UK&I is launching a  Speed-Mentoring Event for Women in AIB at the conference hosted by the University of Sussex in 2019. The aim is to provide a supportive platform for junior faculty, early career researchers  and doctoral students to engage in one-on-one interactions with senior women academic mentors through a series of focused conversations about career-related issues. Mentees will meet with mentors in a ‘speed-dating’ format. The mentor-mentee conversation is intended to provide helpful advice on a wide range of topics to women looking for answers and insights to career-related questions and challenges they are facing.

The session is planned for Friday 26th April, 2019, 1.30-3.00pm.

To apply please send an email to Margaret Fletcher ([log in to unmask]) headed up: WAIB Speed-Mentoring Event UK&I, Brighton, 2019

  1. Your full name and affiliation
  2. Rank and/or stage of your career
  3. Specific questions on which you would like to receive advice from mentors

Please note: The number of participants accepted for this event is limited. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All accepted participants for this event must be fully-registered for the AIB UK&I, 2019 conference hosted by the University of Sussex, Brighton – this is a mandatory requirement.

We look forward to meeting you there.

Session Chairs: Dr Margaret Fletcher & Dr Rose Narooz, University of Glasgow

Best wishes,

Surender

Dr Surender Munjal
             PhD, M Phil, M Com, ACA, ACMA, DIM, Fellow of the HEA
Associate Professor of International Business
Director, James E. Lynch India and South Asia Business  Centre

Secretary, Indian Academy of Management

Convener, Doctoral Colloquium AIB UK&I

Centre for International Business | Leeds University Business School
University of Leeds | Room G.19 | 10 Cromer Terrace | Leeds | LS2 9JR

Email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: +44 113 343 8080

Web: http://lubswww.leeds.ac.uk/cibul

http://lubswww.leeds.ac.uk/isabc/home

http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/staff-directory/profile/surender-munjal