Dear colleagues and friends,

we are happy to announce Claus Rerup (Frankfurt School of Finance and Management) and Christian Stadler (Warwick Business School) as keynote speakers for the SKM 2019 on “Agile Organisation – Adaptive strategies, inspiring leaders & flexible structures”, Sept. 26th/27th, 2019 at the University of Stuttgart.

For those of you who have not submitted an abstract yet, we have extended the deadline until April, 10th, 2019. Please submit your abstracts (max. 500 words) to  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Further information on  <http://skm-conference.de> http://skm-conference.de. For any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Stuttgart!

Best regards,

Jörg Freiling
Martin Gersch
Wolfgang Güttel
Jochen Koch
Birgit Renzl
Uta Wilkens

+++++++++

* Abstract by April 10th, 2019 (max. 500 words, double‐blind review process)

* Acceptance decisions by May 15th, 2019

* Full paper submissions are due by August 15th, 2019

+++++++++

Dr. Jörg Freiling, Full Professor

Vice Dean, Faculty for Business Studies and Economics

LEMEX – Chair in Small Business & Entrepreneurship

Faculty for Business Studies and Economics

University of Bremen

Enrique Schmidt Str. 1

D-28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.: +49 421 218-66870