Dear Colleagues,

I look forward to meeting many of you at the AIB UKI 2019 Conference at the University of Sussex in Brighton, UK in less than two weeks.

The draft conference programme is now available from the conference website at: https://www.aib-uki.org/uploads/1/1/9/5/119537104/aib_uki_2019_conference_programme_draft.pdf

I hope this is useful to assist your travel plans. Please note that the programme is subject to minor changes. Whilst every effort has been taken to make sure that the sessions are planned effectively, please check your presentation times and locations to spot any obvious errors, for example, two or more of your presentations being scheduled at the same time in different locations. If so, please let me know by email immediately.

Please note that registration is still open, and those who plan to attend and have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible. For registration, please visit: https://www.aib-uki.org/registration-and-fees.html

For further information about the conference, please see: https://www.aib-uki.org/conference.html

Best wishes,
Vikrant

---
Dr Vikrant Shirodkar
Senior Lecturer in International Business
University of Sussex Business School
Jubilee Building (Room 209)
Brighton BN1 9SL
Phone: +44(0)1273 872798