Dear Colleagues:

Please find the link to OUP-published book on Extractive Industries: The Management of Resources as a Driver of Sustainable Development
https://www.wider.unu.edu/publication/extractive-industries

The book is under Open Access and hence free.

Thanks. Anthony

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the book other than my intellectual interest in the subject, I know one of the authors, and my long association with UNU-WIDER in Helsinki, which commissions wonderful research.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony P. D'Costa
Eminent Scholar in Global Studies and Professor of Economics
College of Business, University of Alabama, Huntsville AL 35899
Work Phone: (256) 824 6694
2019: Changing Contexts and Shifting Roles of the Indian State,  https://www.springer.com/us/book/9789811368905
2016: Japan and India IT Industry, https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415564953
Book Series (Dynamics of Asian Development) http://www.springer.com/series/13342