Please post

_____________________________

Dear Colleagues from Sweden,

I have a student researching gender gap issues in Sweden. Her research is both quantitative and qualitative. She will be fully funded by our institution as long as she has a mentoring faculty in Sweden to facilitate her research. Your involvement will be minimal but significant. She will need access to a pool of college students to interview.

Any help, guidance, assistance or advice will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing back.

Best wishes,

Robert Moussetis

Professor of International Business

Management and Marketing Department

School of Business and Entrepreneurship

North Central College, Naperville, IL 60540