Peckham Industries is a vocational rehabilitation organization built on 5 social enterprises. Our organization provides employment training and employment for those with barriers to employment. The Peckham Farm is one of our enterprises.  Working on our farms provides a unique opportunity for those with disabilities, refugee status and other barriers to employment to have an opportunity to have a meaningful job.

We are currently looking for 2 positions for our team.  We currently have one position posted and will be posting the other one soon.  I have included a link to our website that talks about our growing practices as well as our market.  These are year around opportunities with other responsibilities during the off-season.

https://www.peckham.org/Social-Enterprises/Peckham-Farms/About-Peckham-Farms.aspx<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.peckham.org_Social-2DEnterprises_Peckham-2DFarms_About-2DPeckham-2DFarms.aspx&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=R1XE3lPlLN2GgLjp5AsfL5Hgk2poIW8MmeLwbWK-jFs&s=pi5LD5oeZjvaqkMa2aoG2QBBVJz_NJ6tfkbLm-XC6no&e=>

https://peckham.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PEX15/job/Lansing-MI/Assistant-Farm-and-Facilities-Manager_R0002951<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__peckham.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com_en-2DUS_PEX15_job_Lansing-2DMI_Assistant-2DFarm-2Dand-2DFacilities-2DManager-5FR0002951&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=R1XE3lPlLN2GgLjp5AsfL5Hgk2poIW8MmeLwbWK-jFs&s=IMn7yST4nrkDduAYTXZbRTJR4t_G-CQna0Lv8vKeHbA&e=>

Tina

Tina Sutterlin, MSW, SPHR, SHRM - SCP
Talent Acquisition Manager
Peckham, Inc. | 3510 Capital City Blvd. |  Lansing, MI 48906-2102
Phone: 517-316-4452| Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Your Comments: Peckham is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service. Your comments help us to reach this goal. If you would like to provide feedback, please email our continuous improvement team at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . Thank you for the opportunity to serve you better. CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain legally privileged, confidential information or work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or forwarding of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> immediately and delete the original message from your system.