Greetings!

We invite faculty in any discipline who are interested in joining in an exploratory conversation with the Center for Service-Learning and Civic Engagement (CSCLE) and the MSU Student Organic Farm, on May 16th (time TBD depending on faculty availability). The farm is looking to partner with faculty who may be interested in designing academic community engaged learning projects where students could serve at the farm, while getting hands on experience that directly connects to their course objectives.

Sarah Guerkink of the MSU Student Organic Farm will discuss opportunities with the farm and her thoughts on how so many different disciplines can creatively connect to the work they do. Michelle Snitgen (CSLCE) will discuss best practices and examples for designing these types of project, as well as share how CSLCE can serve as a resource.

RSVP by clicking here.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSeofA-5F4pxHLhsZ6dC2IQdrc1pdyHlZfhLgpNFhmAMzmQjB8nw_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink&d=DwMFAg&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=_UfOoK6218wUQAPymHexHA&m=A5XXmaBpA3fHLNG0ZIVGEx-iqEJB4Q2XjueXPIxaTa4&s=TUEWyIVQpeQTzVrDEdBGpE_g6jSDPLaGQ4nWFhQ_op4&e=>

A meal will be provided, and we will meet in the Kellogg Center with validated parking.

We hope to engage in a lively session of brainstorming, discussion, and learning from each other. Feel free to invite a faculty friend who might be interested!

We look forward to connecting,
Michelle & Sarah

Michelle Snitgen, M.A.
Assistant Director for Academic Programs
Center for Service-Learning and Civic Engagement
Michigan State University
345 Student Services Building
(517) 355-3306
www.servicelearning.msu.edu<http://www.servicelearning.msu.edu/>

Sarah Geurkink
she/her/hers
Production Manager | Student Organic Farm
Michigan State University | 3291 College Rd Holt, MI
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Cell: 517.342.4116
m<https://sustainability.msu.edu/>suorganicfarm.org<http://suorganicfarm.org>