My name is Alex Tekip. I’m a communications manager with Food@MSU,<https://www.canr.msu.edu/food/> an initiative of MSU AgBioResearch<https://www.canr.msu.edu/research/agbioresearch/index> designed to get people talking about food issues that matter. One way we do this is through Our Table<https://www.canr.msu.edu/food/our-table/> conversations, discussions that bring students, faculty and researchers together.

We’re hosting an Our Table conversation on “reducing your foodprint<https://www.canr.msu.edu/events/our-table-reducing-your-foodprint>” with students from Dana Kirk<https://www.egr.msu.edu/bae/profiles/kirkdana> and Sandra Logan’s<http://www.english.msu.edu/people/faculty/sandra-logan/>“food waste challenge”<https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/michigan-state-university-introduces-class-focused-on-fighting-food-waste> class, the first ISB/IAH combination course offered at Michigan State, from 3:30 pm. -4:50 p.m. on April 23 ( next Tuesday -- the day after Earth Day!) in the MSU Hub, D101 Wells Hall. Please pass this info on to Slow Food members or other students who you think would be interested.

Registration is encouraged, but not required. Here’s the link to register:
https://events.anr.msu.edu/ourtablefoodprint/.

I’ve also attached a flier you can share.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Alex Tekip
Communications Manager, Food@MSU
ANR Communications & Marketing
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Michigan State University
Cook-Seevers Hall
458 W. Circle Drive, Room 5
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: 517-355-3844 (Office)/ 248-918-1601 (Cell)