I’m sharing a list of RFAs that have been released recently that are relevant to local and regional food systems. Please share these with your networks.
USDA Grant RFAs Released Recently:
- AMS Farmers Market and Local Food Promotion Program - https://www.ams.usda.gov/content/usda-announces-23-million-grants-available-local-and-regional-food-systems
- NIFA/FNS - The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program (formerly known as the Food Insecurity Nutrition Incentive Program (FINI) -https://nifa.usda.gov/funding-opportunity/food-insecurity-nutrition-incentive-fini-grant-program
- NIFA Food Safety Outreach Program - https://nifa.usda.gov/funding-opportunity/food-safety-outreach-program
- NIFA Community Food Projects - https://nifa.usda.gov/funding-opportunity/community-food-projects-cfp-competitive-grants-program
- NIFA Agriculture and Food Research Initiative – Education and Workforce Development - https://nifa.usda.gov/funding-opportunity/agriculture-and-food-research-initiative-education-workforce-development
- NIFA Agriculture and Food Research Initiative – Sustainable Agricultural Systems - https://nifa.usda.gov/funding-opportunity/afri-sustainable-agricultural-systems-competitive-grants-program
Joyce Parker-Duffy, Ph.D.National Program LeaderDivision of Community and EducationInstitute of Youth, Family, and CommunityUSDA | National Institute of Food and AgricultureOffice: 202.401.4512Mobile: 202.445.5403Investing in Science | Securing our Future | www.nifa.usda.gov
This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.