Job info from an FW Alum

From: fykezach <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 1:45 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Openings

Hey Jim,

My company has a rolling application period for new observers, and it looks like there are a few initial trainings coming up. For any recent grad that is interest in Marine Biology or Oceanography, this is an incredible opportunity. I have been observing for a year and 8 months now and have fished from Rockland, ME, all the way down to Newport News, VA. Great way to see the ocean and tons of volunteering opportunities in the Northeast. If anyone has any questions, I'd be glad to assist!

http://aisobservers.com/wordpress/employment/
Careers - aisobservers.com<http://aisobservers.com/wordpress/employment/>
Careers. Copyright © 2019 AIS - All Rights Reserved Contact usAIS - All Rights Reserved Contact us
aisobservers.com

Zachary P. Fyke

Michigan State University

Department of Fisheries and Wildlife