From: Joan Guilfoyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 1:23 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: seasonal positions available

Hello Jim
I got your contact info from Scott Hicks at the FWS office. I am a retired FWS and NPS person, and have since taken on the project of improving the operations of the parks of the City of Bridgman, in SW MI, as their first “official” Parks and Recreation Director. I’d be appreciative if you would share the attached flyer with your student population, noting that some of the jobs are staff and a few would be shift leaders/supervisors for park areas. Thank you! If folks have questions, pls encourage them to call.

Many thanks and all the best,
Joan Guilfoyle
Parks and Recreation Director
9765 Maple Street
Bridgman, Michigan 49106

269-266-7852 direct
www.bridgman.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.bridgman.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=8Sodowx5oASI7T7LxFQx1j7fVWcATEWqWu_nPNkNOnE&m=R1mJC5gPbtBYEwh1Rk0WBzcXU3Q_MKBmRW-c3vzARLY&s=2SCgND5u89acVSaTB-IK_pMZ_RvpPhaL_x0PHw-p63E&e=>

[Bridgman Logo - sharp]