To all students earning the Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation:

I’m excited to let you know that we’ve created a new course code at MSU:  ESHP (for entrepreneurship). As a result, some existing courses (like BUS 190) are being renamed to entrepreneurship courses (i.e., ESHP 190). Nothing else is changing at this time except the names of the courses (the requirements of the E&I Minor are the same as before and ESHP 190 replaces BUS 190 as a required course). But as you go to schedule for classes for next year, please note that the NEW names are already in the registrar’s system. We are working hard to change all of our materials and documentation, but inevitably there will still be some old materials in circulation for a while which may cause confusion. The changes are:

If you have already taken any of the above courses, your transcript will not change. Please let us know if you have any questions either by return email or anytime at [log in to unmask].

Thanks.

P.S. If you have not already completed your two Entrepreneurship and Innovation Experiences, please invest five minutes and read this web page carefully: https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/experiences/ . We should have new programs to announce in the coming months including, I hope, a fabulous study abroad opportunity in Europe around entrepreneurship. More later…

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

632 Bogue Street, Room N120

East Lansing, MI 48824

Support our student businesses! Shop the Student Marketplace

Entrepreneurship Portal:  http://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from “Why I can’t” to “Why can’t I?”