Hi,

(Sorry if this email bothers you)

I am a male fourth-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at MSU. I am living in a two bedroom apartment (with one shared bathroom) in Spartan Village (SV) and I am looking for a roommate since Fall 2019 semester (e.g. July/August 2019, but I am OK if you want to move in sooner). I am a friendly and respectful person. I work at the lab most of the day.

The apartment is fully furnished. I also have the necessary housewares. Perhaps you don't have to buy any furniture. The rent is $432 per month, including everything (i.e. electricity, water, heat, Internet). The apartment floor plan is available at (slide 4) https://sprout.vprgs.msu.edu/_sprout/assets/file/era/intl-one-housing.pdf. You can get the bigger room.

My apartment is right in front of the leasing office (as well as mailroom), close to the laundry, and bus stops. There is a free bus (route 38) between Spartan Village and MSU campus every 30 minutes. Or you can ride bicycle (10 minutes) or walk (20 minutes) if you like (Spartan Village and MSU campus is beautiful with lots of trees). SV is also close to the grocery stores (FreshThyme, Swagath), next to East Lansing transportation center (Amtrak, Greyhound, Indian Trails). Most of SV residents are graduate students, post-docs, and faculty. SV participates in Neighborhood Watch and MSU Police patrol here regularly. It is a peaceful and safe community.

If you have questions or want to have a look at the apartment, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Duong Nguyen