Sorry for cross-posting.
The XLIII ANPAD Meeting, EnANPAD 2019, is the second largest scientific event in the world in the business and administration fields. It will be held in São Paulo, Brazil, and innovates in 2019, with a specific track on the theme INNOVATION IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, track 16 of the academic division ITE (Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship).
This theme focuses on:
(a) innovations in public administration (entities that do not compete in the market, such as public agencies, autarchies, and public foundations);
(b) innovations in state-owned enterprises and their relationship with performance (in the financial dimension and in other dimensions of interest);
(c) participation of public administration in the orchestration of regional and national innovation systems.
- 11 March 2019 –Submission opened;
- 16 May 2019 - Deadline for submission of papers (5:59 p.m.);
- 04 July 2019 – Notification of acceptance;
- 07 August 2019 – Submission deadline for selected papers;
- 04 September 2019 - Dissemination of the program on the Internet;
- 02 October 2019 - Registration and beginning of the event