Welcome to the Fox’s Impact Summit<https://www.fox.temple.edu/institutes-and-centers/translational-research-center/impact-summit/> in the MBA Commons tomorrow (Friday March 29, 2019).  You can join online from where you are – for the specific session that is of interest to you. You will help shape one of the most important conversations in the business academia. If in case you haven’t already registered, please RSVP<https://nvite.com/IMPACTSUMMIT/dnl6eq>.

We start at 8:00 am with the opening keynote is a conversation between Vanguard’s Chief Strategy Officer, Brent Beardsley and a Harvard Professor, Tarun Khanna, mediated by Craig Ey, Editor in Chief of Philadelphia Business Journal – on how we can make business school research impactful to business.

Following that is a panel with four deans, ISB (India), NUS (Singapore), Michigan and FIU, moderated by Dan LeClair of GBSN and ex-AACSB on the new experiments business schools are taking to take their research to business leaders, policy makers, students, and community, beyond the usual academic peers. And that will be followed by a panel of eminent and impactful scholars who have impacted in multiple spheres beyond the academia, including: Harbir Singh,  Wharton School of Business, Elizabeth Cowley, University of Sydney, Australia, Henrik Cronqvist,  Miami Business School, Will Mitchell, Rotman School of Management, U. Toronto, Gautam Ahuja, S.C. Johnson Graduate School, Cornell U, and Paul A. Pavlou, Senior Associate Dean, Fox School

Join the luncheon conversation with one of Penn’s most influential medical scholar, the Director of Institute of Translational Medicine at UPenn (the first Translational Center in the USA) Dr Garret Fitzgerald on what medical schools have done in this area of bridging the research-practice gap, through translational research. In conversation with Jean Bartunek of Boston College, and the veteran journalist, Eric Arvedlund of Philadelphia Inquirer.

Please join one of five breakout discussion groups in the afternoon focusing on some key issues led by faculty leaders from Fox and from other top schools. We hope to identify how we can bring about a profound change in business academia! You can sign up to the specific discussion group by following that specific WebEx link.

Her is the link: Impact Summit<https://www.fox.temple.edu/institutes-and-centers/translational-research-center/impact-summit/>   Here is the link to RSVP<https://nvite.com/IMPACTSUMMIT/dnl6eq>. If you need any help, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Your voice matters! I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Best regards,
Charles

Charles Dhanaraj
H.F.Gerry Lenfest Professor of Strategy
Executive Director, EDBA Program
& Center for Translational Research in Business
Fox School of Business, Temple University
Philadelphia 19122
Off: 215-204-4555<tel:215-204-4555>
Cell: 215-284-2543<tel:(215)%20284-2543>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.