Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for discounted registration to AIB 2019 is approaching fast! Be sure to complete your online registration by March 31 to take advantage of our special early bird rates!

Not only will you have the satisfaction of saving big, you’ll be able to focus on more fun things like picking a place to stay in Copenhagen and learning about the local sights.

Be sure to keep checking aib.msu.edu/events/2019/ for regular updates on all our conference activities! We look forward to seeing you all in Denmark!

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat