Dear AIB-L Members,

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled ‘Global Perspectives on Current
Trends and Challenges for Caribbean Tourism’, to be published by IGI
Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I
would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your
work for consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in hospitality and
tourism management and I am certain that your contribution on this topic
and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to
this publication.

Please visit
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3943 for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can
also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thank
you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear
from you by April 15, 2019! Please share with your colleagues and graduate
students for their interest.

Hospitably yours,
Gaunette Sinclair-Maragh Ph.D
Global Perspectives on Current Trends and Challenges for Caribbean Tourism’
Editor's Contact Information : [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.