Dear colleagues,

For those of you coming to the AIB conference in Copenhagen I am organizing a bike ride (80K/50M) starting from a place that rents out road bikes on Monday June 24th at 12.00 (returning in time for the opening plenary at 5.15). Please write to me if you want to join in. We're not going to be racing but a good fitness level is obviously required.

I am also happy to act as a go-between for people who want to try and set up some summer skiing or kayaking as a group. The Copenhill is opening soon for skiing and snowboarding (https://www.copenhill.dk/; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/13/danish-waste-to-energy-projects-key-selling-point-ski-slope). Kayaking takes place in the canals and harbour (https://kayakrepublic.dk/en/).

Even if you none of this appeals to you, I would encourage you to enjoy some outdoor activities in and around Copenhagen, such as swimming in one of the harbour pools. Late June is a great time for this.

Best regards,
Michael

Dr. Michael J. Mol
Professor of Strategic and International Management
Department of Strategy and Innovation
Copenhagen Business School
https://www.cbs.dk/en/research/departments-and-centres/department-of-strategy-and-innovation/staff/mmosi

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]