Dear All
...an update to my earlier post about forthcoming job opportunities in [log in to unmask] I am delighted to let you know that there are now three of those prestigious research opportunities for Presidential Fellowships. It goes without saying that these posts are very competitive but If successful, you will receive research funds to support your research, a competitive salary, no or minimal teaching in the first year and minimal teaching in the second year, and strong mentorship to help you focus on high-quality and impactful research. We will take your development and mentorship very seriously and you will be supported by a team of professors and other colleagues including Professors Axele Giroud, Olli Kuivalainen, Rudolf Sinkovics, Pei Sun, Mo Yamin and myself.
Details about the post can be found here: https://lnkd.in/eb34SAR

Best Wishes
Mario

Mario Kafouros
Professor of International Business and Innovation
Associate Head of Research
Alliance Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB, UK.
Webpage: click here<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/marios.kafouros.html>

Associate Editor, International Business Review (IBR): click here<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-business-review/>

[cid:01601901-84D4-4557-A40A-B17778286B26]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.