Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Organizing and the Scientific Committee members, I would like to invite you to share your scholarly work with our attendees at our Annual Conference on Emerging Economies in Transition, to be held at Cracow University of Economics, from May 27- 29, 2019 in Krakow, Poland.

The Scientific Committee may recommend several paper submissions for publication in the supporting journals.  The decision to recommend papers for future publication in our supporting journals will be based on the merits of the papers. To learn more about supporting institutions, journals and relevant topics, and other pertinent information, please visit the following website: https://ee.uek.krakow.pl/index.php.

Additionally, please be mindful of the following key dates of the conference:

-Abstract and paper submissions begin: Feb 1, 2019

- Deadline for abstract submission: March 31, 2019

- Deadline for full paper submission: April 30, 2019

- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 15, 2019

- Late Bird Registration Deadline: May 10, 2019

Please upload your submission, and register for the conference on this website:

https://ee.uek.krakow.pl/conference.php#subm.

We would appreciate it if you would share this information with your colleagues.  If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us at:

The Organizing Committee: Elżbieta Kubińska, Ph.D.; Cracow University of Economics; tel. +48 12 293 56 53; Mobile +48 600 39 11 11; and fax. +48 12 293 50 81

The Scientific Committee: Chu V. Nguyen, Ph.D., University of Houston-Downtown; tel. 1+713-222-5334; Mobile +1-832-287-7619; and fax. 1+713-223-7427

We hope to see you in the beautiful city of Krakow to share your research and enjoy the splendor of Southern Poland in late May, 2019.

Best regards,

Chu V. Nguyen, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Economics and Finance

Editor-in-Chief

Southeast Asian Review of Economics and Business

Secretary Treasurer, Southwestern Society of Economists

Davies College of Business

University of Houston-Downtown

One Main Street, Suite 410-D

Houston, TX  77002