Dear AIBers

Greetings from India

I am sure you are engaged warmly in your research. FIIB Business Review (FBR) has published its Volume 8, issue 1.

The issue carries the most recent topics in the discussion. I am sure, these will be helpful in your ongoing research.

Happy to share that issue has complimentary access for a few days. Don't forget to look at the papers and use them wherever they contribute.
Volume 8 Issue 1, March 2019

Editorial

Full Access
First Published March 15, 2019; pp. 7–8

Perspective

Full Access
First Published March 15, 2019; pp. 9–16

Case

Full Access
First Published March 15, 2019; pp. 17–24

Review

Full Access
First Published February 26, 2019; pp. 25–26
Full Access
First Published February 22, 2019; pp. 27–28
Full Access
First Published March 15, 2019; pp. 29–31

Research

Full Access
First Published March 5, 2019; pp. 32–38
Full Access
First Published January 13, 2019; pp. 39–50
Full Access
First Published March 5, 2019; pp. 51–60
Full Access
First Published March 15, 2019; pp. 61–76

I welcome your suggestions and feedback.

FIIB Business Review is a fast track journal. Feel free to submit your research through online peer review platform, guidelines are available on the link below:

https://in.sagepub.com/en-in/sas/fiib-business-review/journal203492#submission-guidelines

Should you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Enjoy reading and contributing to FIIB Business Review.

We are thankful to all the authors, reviewers, editorial board members and readers for their continued support.

High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Guest Editor, International Journal of Business and Globalisation (ABDC Ranked Journal)

Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education, ABDC Ranked Journal

Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM) ABDC Ranked Journal

Convener: International Management Conference: www.imc.fiib.edu.in

Alternate E-mail: [log in to unmask]