Dear Colleagues,

I’m looking for more detailed descriptive statistics for the GLOBE data. Specifically, I’d like to now the country Ns and SDs of the 9 Society Culture Scales and the 6 aggregate Leadership Scales. I’m particularly interested in the following societies:

USA
Germany (WEST)
Germany (EAST)
Austria
Switzerland (German)

I found the country means for all scales and subscales on GLOBE’s website (www.globeproject.com<http://www.globeproject.com>), but the country Ns and SDs are not included in the files.

I’d greatly appreciate your help.

Best,

Markus

Markus Vodosek, Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management and Leadership
Academic Director MBA Programme

German Graduate School
of Management & Law (GGS)
Bildungscampus 2
Room D.4.07
D-74076 Heilbronn
Germany

Phone: +49.7131.6456.3632
Fax: +49.7131.6456.3627
Mobile: +49.176.6211.9886
eMail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web: www.ggs.de<http://www.ggs.de/>

German Graduate School of Management and Law gGmbH
Bildungscampus 2
D-74076 Heilbronn
Sitz Heilbronn, Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 109182
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Tomas Bayon

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.