I am hiring two summer camp counselor interns over here at Herring Gut Learning Center. It will be a really awesome opportunity for some undergrads to get to know Maine coastal ecosystems, work with students of various ages, and experience Maine (aka Vacationland) in the summer! We also provide housing for our interns. Would you be able to pass this job posting along to any interested FW/Marine Science students? I would love to have some more Spartans out here - my boss and her husband are actually both Spartans as well!

If students have any questions or want more information, please have them email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hope you are both doing well!

Best,
Georgie