Michelle is an FW Alum!

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:04 AM Michelle VanCompernolle <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Jim,

My organization in Paraguay (Para La Tierra) is hosting week-long field courses during US Spring Break times this year (and hopefully in years to come!). We have courses running the weeks of March 4th, 11th, and 18th. I know it's short notice, but could you pass this along in case anyone is looking for unconventional spring break options? The course certainly isn't limited to current students, either. Anyone is welcome even if they have long been out of university!

We will be teaching field methods for a wide range of topics, including botany, entomology, herpetology, ichthyology, and primatology.

People can find information and apply through our website and I've attached a flyer explaining more details for anyone interested!
www.paralatierra.org/fieldcourse/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paralatierra.org_fieldcourse_&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=XYhnQdPDCBsfs3QW3IR9YeoqAmxmISGo09JLUehRDWo&s=LE5e8VcDApNqP_8KXEQRV9CrrQmU6dS33py4TArKS7Y&e=>

If anyone has any questions, they are welcome to reach out through our website or email me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thanks,

Michelle VanCompernolle
Research Supervisor
Para La Tierra
paralatierra.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__paralatierra.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=XYhnQdPDCBsfs3QW3IR9YeoqAmxmISGo09JLUehRDWo&s=XpSYs99dmAc9bqkaZQHgvRef3J4p5T2wq3AGzHqqLno&e=>