Dear all:

Apologies for cross-posting!

I, along with my colleagues Somnath Lahiri (Illinois State University), Sai Chittaranjan (IIM Ahmedabad) and Saneesh E (IIM Ahmedabad) are preparing to submit a meta-analysis on outsourcing and its relationship with firm performance.

If you have any unpublished studies such as working papers, dissertations, or conference presentations that include quantitative data on outsourcing and firm performance, we would appreciate to receive a copy of your results, to include in our study. You may kindly forward the copy to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks in advance,
Amit

Prof. Amit Karna
Business Policy Area

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015. INDIA

Tel: +91-79-6632-4928 (Direct) / 4911 (Secretary Ms. Nair)

https://www.iima.ac.in/web/faculty/faculty-profiles/amit-karna

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.