Dear colleagues

Today we would like to share an educational opportunity with you:

The Courage Institutes Global Week 2019 at Munich Business School will focus on LEADING INTO THE FUTURE.
It’s is a five-day learning and networking adventure, bringing together executive students from different countries around the world to promote international business networks.
As special feature due to several participating Groups from Latin American Universities we offer classes in Spanish as well as English.
Further Information: www.courage-institute.com/global-week/<http://www.courage-institute.com/global-week/>

For Questions or to discuss participation of a Group from your Institution please don´t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Johannes Ritz

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B30KsyQ96O99RVJxdFUwT1NQdEU&revid=0B30KsyQ96O99bHlRNjJUL1ZlaUMwcU1yYXRMM3BQZWxvZTBnPQ]
Johannes RITZ, M.A., MIB, PhD (c) | Director Latin America | Courage International Pte. Ltd.
Mobile: +593 99584 1107 GMT-5h | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Web: www.courage.sg<http://www.courage.sg/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.