Dear Colleagues!

We would like to sincerely invite you to the 6th Academy of International Business Central & Eastern European (AIB-CEE) Chapter Annual Conference on „ International Business in the Dynamic Environment: Changes in Digitalization, Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, which will take place on September 25-27, 2019 at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania. The conference will be hosted by the School of Economics and Business.

The AIB-CEE 2019 submission system is now open at https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/cee/2019/

The deadline for full paper submission is May 15, 2019.

For details, please visit our conference website: https://aibcee2019.ktu.edu/

Keynote speakers:

Prof. Jan-Erik Vahlne (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)

Prof. Becky Reuber (University of Toronto, Canada)

Prof. William Newburry (Florida International University, USA)

Prof. Ilan Alon (University of Agder, Norway)

Conference tracks are as follows:

  1. Research methods in international business: qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods (Track Chair:  Matevž Rašković)
  2. Developments in IB theory: from going international to designing international business models (Track Chair: Piotr Trąpczyński)
  3. Internationalization of firms: from rethinking MNEs, to SMEs and BGs (Track Chair: Tiia Vissak)
  4. International entrepreneurship, strategy, innovation and family firms (Track Chair: Krzysztof Wach)
  5. Global value chains and developments in FDI and international trade (Track chair: Andreja Jaklič)
  6. International marketing: societies, markets and cultures (Track chair: Agnieszka Głodowska)
  7. Migrations, international HRM and cross-cultural management (Track Chair: József Poór)
  8. Regional cooperation and competitiveness of economies and industries (Track Chair: Erzsébet Czakó)
  9. International economics, finance and accounting (Track Chair: Inna Romanova)
  10. Digital economy and digital business: 4th Industrial Revolution (Track Chairs: Kęstutis Duoba, Lina Dagiliene)
  11. Innovation, knowledge management and entrepreneurship (Track Chairs:  Jurgita Sekliuckiene, Monika Petraite)
  12. Teaching IB and networking in the CEE region (Track Chairs: Mirosław Jarosiński, Blaženka Knežević)

We welcome theoretical, conceptual, and empirical contributions, based on qualitative, quantitative approaches, and mixed methods in all areas of international business.

There will be interesting pre-conference activities on September 25th 2019 including a doctoral consortium, paper development workshops for Journal of International Business Policy and Journal of East European Management Studies.

We are looking forward welcome you in Kaunas in September, 2019. Kaunas, Lithuania‘s second largest city is unique for its complementation of contemporary business centres full of state-of-the-art technology with an inspiring layer of interwar modernism (it’s protected by the European Heritage label and is on its way to UNESCO) spread all over the city.

Conference Host Chair: prof. dr. Jurgita Sekliuckiene (Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania)

Chapter Chair: assist. prof. dr. Łukasz Puślecki (Poznan University of Economics, Poland)

For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly at aibcee2019@ktu.lt

Best regards,

Dr. Jurgita Sekliuckienė

Professor in International Business
Head of International Entrepreneurship research cluster

Kauno technologijos universitetas I Kaunas University of Technology
Ekonomikos ir verslo fakultetas I School of Economics and Business
Gedimino St. 50-415, LT-44239 Kaunas, Lithuania
 +370 37 30 01 21 I jurgita.sekliuckiene@ktu.lt
ktu.edu