Dear Friends,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for International Business Review (IBR) Special Review Issue is approaching. We are looking for high quality review articles focusing on widely used constructs, methods, theories and contexts, highlighting research gaps and providing directions for future research based on such gaps.  Please read the Review articles listed in our Call for papers for understanding the structure and the content of a review article.

Here's the Call for papers

Deadline: 28 February, 2019.  Online submission- Opt for Special Review Issue.

We'll process the submissions within one week, after the deadline and you can expect high speed review process after the deadline.

regards,

JUSTIN PAUL (Professor)
Rollins College-Florida & University of PR, USA
Cell: +1 407 961 0811
Former Asst Professor- University of Washington & IIM