Dear colleagues
We now seek an ambitious and exceptional colleague at the Lecturer level, with research interests in 'International Strategy', to join the Department of Entrepreneurship and Strategy at Lancaster University Management School.

In particular, we welcome applications of scholars interested in one or more of the following research areas: strategic practices and processes in international contexts, strategic change in the context of MNEs, HQ - subsidiary relationships, institutional and political perspectives on MNEs,  internationalization strategies and practices of entrepreneurial firms, SMEs and family businesses. We look for candidates that are developing, or have the potential to develop, a strong international reputation for publication in the field of international strategy and strategic management more widely.

Lancaster University is a leading research intensive university in the UK. It ranks among the top 10 in all three major national league tables: 6th in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019, 8th in The Complete University Guide 2019 and 9th in The Guardian University Guide 2019. The Department of Entrepreneurship and Strategy has a global reputation for teaching Corporate Strategy. In 2018, the course ranked No. 1 in the Financial Times World MBA Ranking for the third time.

Closing Date:   Wednesday 13 March 2019
Interview Date:   Wednesday 20 March 2019

Follow this link for more information: https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A2581

Best wishes

Dr Robert Demir
Department of Entrepreneurship and Strategy
Lancaster University Management School

Read my recent book chapter on Reaping Value from Digitalization in Swedish Manufacturing Firms here<https://www.hhs.se/contentassets/7fa188ba496840d5a02612b980029895/managing-digital-transformation-med-omslag.pdf>.
Read my recent publication on the Strategic Management of High-Growth Firms here<http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.lancs.ac.uk/science/article/pii/S0024630116301273>.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]