WAIB's Helping Hands Campaign
provides support for a select number of AIB women Ph.D. students and junior faculty from low-income
countries to attend the AIB Annual Meeting in June.
To qualify, scholarship applicants must:
1) Be a full-time female faculty member from a low-income country or full-time female Ph.D. student in any country;
2) Present an accepted paper at the upcoming 2019 AIB Annual Meeting in June;
3) Be first or second author of the paper to be presented;
4) Meet the low-income threshold as outlined in the application form below;
5) Commit to volunteer to assist at WAIB conference events; and
6) Come to the WAIB awards ceremony in order to receive the funds.
Please find attached an application form for a 2019
Helping Hands scholarship award of $500, sponsored by WAIB. The application
deadline is March 15, 2019.
Malika Richards, Ph.D.
President, Women in the Academy of International Business (WAIB)
Professor of Management
Pennsylvania State University - Berks
Reading, PA 19610