    15th Vaasa Conference on International Business
Innovative international business strategies in a digitalized world

August 19-21, 2019, University of Vaasa, Finland

The conference consists of two plenary and about 25 focused sessions related to various fields of international business such as strategy, marketing and human resource management. We encourage people to send conceptual and empirical paper proposals based on single or multiple cases, single or cross-country samples, traditional but especially on mixed and longitudinal methods and data. The conference board consists of several internationally recognized professors like P. Ghauri, J.-F. Hennart, L. Leonidou, S. Schmid, A. Schuh, S. Marinova, A. Zucchella and I. Alon.

An international doctoral tutorial where 25-30 conference board members and other IB faculty members will discuss the doctoral students´ proposals is organized on August 19th preceding the conference.

Best conference and tutorial paper awards will be granted. From the planned session, awards and planned publications, kindly see the more detailed conference information on www-pages: https://www.univaasa.fi/en/sites/ibconference/

KEY DATES

}  April 15, 2019               Submission opens

}  May 17, 2019               Submission deadline: conference and doctoral tutorial papers

}  June 20, 2019                Decision notification

}  July 20th, 2019            Early-bird registration deadline

}  August 5, 2019             Revised submission deadline

}  August 19-21, 2019       15th Vaasa IB Conference

Question and further information, please contact email: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your submissions soon and to hosting you in Vaasa.

Prof. Jorma Larimo Conference chair, University of Vaasa, Finland ([log in to unmask])