We recently transitioned our Doctoral Program at the University of Melbourne to a 5 year program, with students commencing in late July 2019. The program involves two years of full-time course before commencing the dissertation.

All successful applicants admitted on a full-time basis will receive substantial financial support, including five years of full funding with a living stipend of $A30,000 per year and a full tuition waiver, which provides you with the time and resources to develop high-level skills and knowledge whilst achieving both a Masters and PhD qualifications.

Students are also supported by a range of grants to assist with fieldwork and conference attendance. Students in the final years of their dissertation may also have the opportunity to boost their income (and experience) via mentored teaching opportunities.

The University is consistently ranked among the top universities in the Asia-Pacific, and was at number 14 in the world in Business and Management in the 2018 QS World University Rankings.

The Doctoral Program in Management offers the opportunity to work with academics from the large, interdisciplinary Department of Management & Marketing<https://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/managementmarketing/our-people/academic-staff>, and the Melbourne Business School<https://mbs.edu/faculty> as well as our many regular visitors, including a number of imminent Visiting Professorial Fellows<https://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/managementmarketing/our-people/visitors> who often join supervisory committees.

For more details, see https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/doctoral-program-in-management/

Applications close February 15.

Assoc Prof André Sammartino |   Associate Professor in International Business & Strategic Management, and Deputy Head of Department
Department of Management & Marketing|  Faculty of Business & Economics

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 6880   E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
My research: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Andre_Sammartino

unimelb.edu.au

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or  information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and notify us by return email.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.