Dear colleagues,

We have scholarship opportunities for high quality candidates in the area of International Business and Management (e.g. international non market risk and strategy; state-owned enterprise internationalisation; international corporate governance, global staffing/international HRM) here in Cork University Business School, University College Cork, Ireland.

Details on the advert and criteria can be found at the following weblink. https://www.cubsucc.com/position-available/

https://academicpositions.com/ad/cork-university-business-school-ucc/2019/phd-scholarship/124832

The scholarships are open to all nationalities.

I would appreciate it if you could circulate to anyone you think may be interested and qualified and your wider networks.

Kind regards,

Anthony

ANTHONY MCDONNELL (PhD, BBS, MCIPD)

Head, Department of Management & Marketing

Professor of Human Resource Management

Co-Director, Human Reource Research Centre (HRRC)

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Human Resource Management Journal

CORK UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL

Department of Management and Marketing,

O’Rahilly Building

University College Cork, Ireland

T +353 (0)21 490 3735

Twitter: @amcdonnell_hrm

LinkedIn Profile

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Independent Thinking, Shared Ambition: UCC Strategic Plan 2017-2022

Watch University College Cork: River of Life

Machnamh Neamhspleách, Comh-Mhian: Coláiste na hOllscoile Corcaigh Plean Straitéiseach 2017-2022

Féach Coláiste na hOllscoile Corcaigh: Abha na Beatha