Dear colleagues,

Just a gentle reminder, the application deadline (February 21) for the AIB WE Chapter PhD Workshop is coming up soon.

The AIB Western Europe Chapter is going to host a PhD Workshop in Nuremberg, Germany, on April 5 and 6, 2019. It is open to all PhD students (early and late stages) and the program covers a variety of activities, including discussions with and feedback from senior scholars.

For detailed information, please refer to the attached flyer or the AIB Chapter Meetings website (https://aib.msu.edu/events/chaptermeet.asp).

Please feel free to share this Call with PhD students who may not be subscribers to this list.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with me. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!

Best regards,

Benjamin
on behalf of the organizing team

--

Dr. Benjamin Bader
Senior Lecturer in International Human Resource Management

Associate Editor at International Journal of Human Resource Management
Associate Editor at Journal of International Management

I do not have regular office hours. Please email me if you would like to arrange a meeting.

[log in to unmask]" alt="" width="499" height="144">