I am very pleased to circulate an announcement for a 3-position tenure track assistant professor cluster hire in Plant and Soil Science at UBC - we are especially interested in agroecology people and those who work in applied, interdisciplinary contexts.

Closing date is April 1, and we hope to schedule interviews in May/June.

The ad can be found at the UBC Farm careers page<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ubcfarm.ubc.ca_jobs_&d=DwMGaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=PIRWPei9vZnGBjN4UbDBOpLNNxPZv9nXnMSLlp6r8H8&s=UMOQFDw09FMRWBgNFAIen-sGD-OczbMTw5khc60r6WY&e=> and I’ve also attached a copy here.  Happy to respond to questions!

With regards

Hannah

Hannah Wittman, Professor
Faculty of Land and Food Systems and Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability
Academic Director, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver | Unceded Musqueam Territory
179-2357 Main Mall | Vancouver, BC  Canada V6T 1Z4
www.ubcfarm.ubc.ca<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ubcfarm.ubc.ca_&d=DwMGaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=PIRWPei9vZnGBjN4UbDBOpLNNxPZv9nXnMSLlp6r8H8&s=02-NClsajyYkJJtwGv-Bh8rRR2mXQizpwXFjN3kBDbw&e=>