________________________________
From: Katelyn Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 2:50 PM
Subject: Conservation Education Internship Opportunity

Hello,

I was wondering if you could share this internship opportunity with your students?

The American Bald Eagle Foundation summer internship program offers participants the opportunity to learn about raptors and the natural history of Southeast Alaska. This internship is for individuals interested in wildlife and conservation education, natural history, museums, and/or raptor care. We offer hands-on experience in animal husbandry, raptor handling, avian enrichment, public speaking, museum care, community outreach and collaboration, and a possibility for research.

Interested applicants should visit our website www.baldeagles.org/education/internship-program/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__baldeagles.org_education_internship-2Dprogram_&d=DwMCaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=j_Ma1XLqFvEEQJNzXQD_NA&m=ZrwHv0yPuHniYeHGPvgvZn1NTTxth0-zfv1Lb45GWQ8&s=2QtJ9Pu1VItqCl-nMMvQYghEX1kwKkO7IZosMrhD9sk&e=> to learn more and fill out an application. The internship includes housing, a bi-weekly stipend, and travel assistance.

We are looking for intelligent, passionate, and motivated individuals. Thanks for your help!

Katelyn