50 Fisheries Internships with the Minnesota DNR – That’s right FIFTY (50)!!!!

Don’t miss out applying for these great, paid, experiences!!

Jim

From: "Kavanaugh, Chris M (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 4, 2019 at 1:43 PM
To: "Kavanaugh, Chris M (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MN DNR Fisheries internship Posting

Good afternoon,

Attached is  job announcement for 50 internships in Fisheries with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.  These positions are located throughout the state and generally last about 12 weeks, pay is $15.00 per hour and the work schedule is 40 hours per week.  If you know of any students looking for an internship opportunity I hope you will share this announcement with them.  Applications will be accepted until January 31, 2019.

If this announcement should be sent to someone else in your department, please forward and have them contact me so I can update my list.

You may feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Chris Kavanaugh
DNR Fisheries - NE Regional Manager
1201 East Highway 2, Grand Rapids MN 55744

Phone (218) 328-8832 email:  [log in to unmask]