From: britzhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 4, 2019 at 9:41 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job announcement

Hello Jim,

I hope you have been well!

I just received a job announcement for an Executive Director position based at Grand Traverse Conservation District and was asked to share it. Maybe you could send it out in the FW job list serv? I have attached the announcement to this email. The position can also be found under the About tab on www.natureiscalling.org<http://www.natureiscalling.org>

Thank you!
Grand Traverse Conservation District<http://www.natureiscalling.org/>
www.natureiscalling.org
Inspiring exploration, appreciation, and conservation of our natural world. Stewardship, Education, Parklands, and Agriculture make up our four pillars.

[cid:39866925-27be-49e3-91b8-000856c41bac]