Happy New Year!

Register today for the 16th Annual Michigan Family Farms Conference to be held on February 9, 2019! The theme for this year is "What's in Your Shed? Tools for Agricultural Success." Our conference offers beginning, small-scale and culturally diverse farmers a chance to network, learn, and build sustainable family farms. We are excited for all the great topic this year including specialty crop production, labor laws, how to choose a market and much more! Farmer and visionary Melvin Parson tells his inspiring story of how the gift of a small plot of land and supportive friends turned into an organic agribusiness supplying 15 Southeastern Michigan restaurants. In this session, Melvin will share how “Changing the Soil” can lead to life-affirming and fruitful results for you and your community.

For more information about the conference, including workshop tracks and descriptions, go to https://www.miffs.org/michiganfamilyfarmsconference

Register TODAY for the conference at http://bit.ly/mffc2019

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html