Good morning, everyone.

In order to promote better sharing of information, ideas and collaboration around social entrepreneurship, I’ve created a new Listserv:  SOCIALENTREP.  Instructions for how to join it are below.

Everyone on this email has at one time or another expressed some interest in the topic. I won’t add anyone without your consent—it’s all opt-in, so if you’d like to join the community, please follow the instructions. Otherwise you can ignore this.

Please forward as appropriate.

On a related note, we also have a Listserv for entrepreneurship faculty (ESHIPFACULTY)—feel free to join that one as well if you’re not already on it.

Sincerely,

How do I subscribe to a listserv that I am interested in?

To subscribe to a list hosted on the list.msu.edu server, email [log in to unmask] and include the following command line in the body of the message (not the Subject):

SUBSCRIBE listname

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

632 Bogue Street, Room N120

East Lansing, MI 48824

Cell: 312-404-3507

Support our student businesses! Shop the Student Marketplace

Entrepreneurship Portal:  http://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from “Why I can’t” to “Why can’t I?”