FYI…if you want to submit a proposal to speak (or assemble a panel) at the Deshpande Symposium, the proposals are due February 1.

I have attended this event in the past. I’d be happy to offer perspective to anyone who is motivated to prepare a proposal.

Sincerely,

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu