Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330104812_Contents_and_Editorial_of_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_2018_Vol2_No4_Special_Issue

Dear Colleagues

I would like to inform you that the Vol.2 No.4 (special Issue) of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) will be published following few weeks.

This Special Issue is based on Inaugural Nordic International Business and Export Marketing Conference 2018.

IJEXPORTM managed to publish 4 issues during 2018 and Vol.3 No.1 will be published in March 2019.

Awaiting new manuscripts from all of you who want to publish in IJEXPORTM. Particularly, I would like to invite professors from Latin American region to send

us their manuscripts. IJEXPORTM has a rigorous blind review process and the quality of the papers is improved by the three reviewers who comment on

each paper.

Very soon IJEXPORTM will be accredited by the Emerging List of Web of Science and

SCOPUS List.

Best wishes and Happy New Year 2019

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (Fellow EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Professor of Innovation Management (Associate)

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575 or +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Nordic IB & EM Conference 2018:

Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2018

Conference website: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#

Conference email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="400dpiLogoCropped">