Call for Reviewers for Journal of the community development in Asia (JCDA) E-ISSN:  2654-7279

Journal of the community development in Asia (JCDA) E-ISSN:  2654-7279 permanently looking for reviewers for our journal. JCDA journals use a double-blind peer-review process for all manuscripts submitted, with two reviewers assessing the academic quality of every manuscript. The reviewers are part of an extended database and are responsible for reviewing manuscripts which fall in their own fields of expertise.

All reviewers will get discount 10% for paper submission, the certificate & priority to be the keynote speaker for our next conference. The process is very simple: write us an e-mail at [log in to unmask] stating your interest in joining the reviewer database, your research interests/field of work, and a CV attached.

Regards

Ira Kristiana

--
Secretariat of AIBPM
Association of International Business & Professional Management