Journal for Global Business Advancement

https://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticletoc.php?jcode=jgba&year=2018&vol=11&issue=5

2018 Vol.11 No.5

Special Issue on: As the World Turns: International Business Strategies from Cross-Cultural Perspectives

Guest Editor: Dr. Gerry Nkombo Muuka

Editorial

PagesTitle and author(s)
547-563A configuration of managerial assumptions and strategy: toward a synthesis
Allam Abu Farha; Marios I. Katsioloudes; Anas Al-Bakri
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097359
564-586Linking training and development to employee turnover intention: are performance management and compensation sequential mediators?
Koon Vui-Yee
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097375
587-609Factors influencing the effectiveness of the accounting information system: a case from Vietnamese firms
Hanh Thi My Le; Phuong Thi Hoang Tran; Linh Do Thuy Tran
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097374
610-629The relationship among distinctive capabilities, business strategy, environment and performance: a proposed model of manufacturing SMEs in Palestine
Saari Bin Ahmad; Hashem Ismail Ramadan
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097372
630-649The experiential image of North Cyprus destination as perceived by German tourists
Mohammad Abuhjeeleh; Hamzah Elrehail; Ibrahim Harazneh
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097373
650-664Workplace spirituality and well-being: examining the relationship on employee engagement in South Korea
William D. Hunsaker
DOI10.1504/JGBA.2018.097371

--

Prof. Dr. Zafar U. Ahmed

BBA (New York), MBA (Texas), Ph.D., (Utah), D. Litt., (India),

Professor of Marketing and International Business

American University of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)

Founder, President and CEO:

Academy for Global Business Advancement (www.agba.us)

Founder and Editor-in-Chief:

Journal for Global Business Advancement (www.inderscience.com/jgba)